T-Piece for FiO2 Sensor
Vivo 50, Vivo 55, Vivo 60, Vivo 65
T-Piece for FiO2 Sensor (006374 & 004888) Vivo 55/65 & Vivo 50/60
- Dismantle the plug from the T-piece.
- Place the T-piece and the plug in hot water containing mild detergent
- Remove fouling with a soft brush
- Rinse the parts thoroughly under running hot
- Shake any water
- Dry the T-piece and plug completely before reassembling
- The T-piece and plug can be disinfected provided that the disinfectants are used according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Do not disinfect the FiO2 sensor and cable.
- Before disinfection, always clean the T-piece and plug as described above.
- After disinfection, thoroughly rinse the T-piece and plug in running water for 2 minutes, in order to remove any residue of the disinfectant. Make sure to rinse all surfaces. Dry the parts before use.
- Below are listed the disinfectants and recommended periods with regard to disinfection effectiveness and the material durability of the patient circuit parts
|Disinfection Solution||Full Effectiveness||Material Durability|
|Gigasept® FF||5% Solution
|10% solution)15 minutes up to 20 cycles|
|Steranios 2%||10 minutes||10 minutes up to 20 cycles|