Updated August 1, 2023
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a piece of information contained in a very small text file that is stored on your device. Cookies allow a website to identify Your device whenever You return to Our website and is used to make Our websites function and work more efficiently to provide a better experience for You.
Cookies are also used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers. If you do decide to disable the use of some cookies, some services and functionalities may not work as intended when you visit Our sites.
COOKIE CATEGORIES AND USERS
The categories below define the types of each cookie used on Our sites.
• Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
• Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
• Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of webpages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
• Targeting / Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
The Purpose and Descriptions for each cookie in the chart below are provided by Cookiepedia. We may modify or update our cookies from time to time. The list below will be updated accordingly when changes are implemented.
• +46 031 86 88 00
• Breas Medical AB, Företagsvägen 1, 435 33 Mölnlycke, Sweden