Updated: December 8, 2020
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How We use Your information
This Privacy Statement tells You how We, Breas, will collect and use Your personal data:
- for You to apply for a position at Breas or submit an open application.
- to communicate with You.
Why does Breas need to collect and store personal data?
In order for Us to provide You with access to Workbuster, We need to collect Your personal data for correspondence purposes and for creating and maintaining Your account. In any event, We are committed to ensuring that the information We collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of Your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Breas would contact You for additional consent.
Will Breas share Your personal data with anyone else?
Breas will share Your personal data with third parties. The following third parties will receive Your personal data for the following purpose(s) as part of the processing activities:
Workbuster: Your personal data (name, photo, email address, phone number, Your LinkedIn profile link, work history, educational history, personal interests) will be processed for the following purposes:
- For You to apply for a position or submit a spontaneous application at Breas.
- Sending You a confirmation email that your application was received and to notify You about position updates, book interviews, and provide additional information.
How will Breas use the personal data it collects about You?
Breas will process (collect, store and use) the information You provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s GDPR. We will endeavor to keep Your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Breas is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Breas contact You?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and We undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information You provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can You find out the personal data that the organisation holds about You?
Breas, at Your request, can confirm what information We hold about You and how it is processed. If Breas does hold personal data about You, You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process Your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the Information Governance Officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Breas.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If We intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how We ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, We will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure Your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of Your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about Your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether You are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from You.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will You need to provide in order to access this?
Breas accepts the following forms of ID when information on Your personal data is requested:
- Passport or
- Driving licence
- ID Card
To make a request of your personal details We hold on file please contact our Information Governance Officer:
- +46 031 86 88 00
- Breas Medical AB, Företagsvägen 1, 435 33 Mölnlycke, Sweden